Evolutionists teach that we are nothing more than:
- matter in motion
- advanced chemical reactions
- animals that descended from primates
- There is a huge contradiction with these beliefs and other beliefs that evolutionists and atheists hold. They believe we are nothing more than animals, but they don’t act like it in their every day lives. They still go home and kiss their wives/husbands like they are more than just an advanced chemical reaction. They still look at their children
- (hopefully) as being worthy of love. The question I must ask is “Can’t you see the inconsistency between your professed beliefs and your practices?” Any unbeliever today that sees a Christian doing something that is contrary to their beliefs has no problem telling them about their inconsistent life and their hypocrisy. Those who believe in evolution and live like they don’t believe it are hypocrites.
- Why is it that evolutionists and atheists have issues with masked gunmen going into schools and killing children and teachers? Why is it that they have issues with religious fanatics flying airplanes into buildings? If evolution is true, all we see happening is one chemical reaction causing another chemical reaction to cease. If evolution is true, there simply is not a moral reason to treat another human as though they are of more value than another primate. There is no sanctity of human life.
If evolutionists were consistent, they would heartedly agree with Richard Dawkins when he said on Twitter:
With respect to those meanings of “human” that are relevant to the morality of abortion, any fetus is less human than an adult pig
— Richard Dawkins (@RichardDawkins) March 13, 2013
The only way an evolutionist can believe that humans have more value than other animals is if they are either inconsistent or completely subjective and arbitrary in making qualifications of what makes one animal more valuable than others. One atheist on my twitter page said that humans are more valuable than animals because of their ability to reason. Although even the ability to reason is not consistent with evolutionary beliefs, it is not a justifiable reason to look at humans as being more valuable. There are humans that do not reason properly. Does this make them less valuable than humans that can reason properly? If so, where do you draw the line? Any manmade standard will end up being arbitrary like this one.
The reason why we value human life above other life is not based on evolution, but on Biblical principles. An atheistic worldview must borrow from a theistic worldview to give humans more value than turtles. Evolution played out to its natural end would mean that the humans that are strongest rid the world of the weak. The survival of the fittest is the standard of morality and value. This is what Hitler believed. He took evolution to its natural end. HE gave a value he wanted to certain groups of people. He believed they were not the fittest races, and he decided to exterminate them. The same thing is happening today. The modern holocaust of abortion ends a human life that has value because that baby is being formed and made in the image of God. This is what evolutionary indoctrination looks like. This is how products of evolution should look at each other. If not, why?