Do you want to learn how to get past your fears to share the gospel! Gain information on the following topics by clicking on the links below. Get equipped and go share the gospel!
5×8 INDEX CARDS TO HELP YOU SHARE THE GOSPEL
- Isaiah 53 card This card has Isaiah 53:4-6 on the front and an overview of the Gospel on the back to look off of as you share the Gospel. Read the verse, ask them who it is talking about, then tell them it was written over 700 years before Jesus was born. They will 90% of the time say it is talking about Jesus.
- Quick Evangelism Overview Card This card goes through different ways of starting conversations with people and how to transition into sharing the gospel with a lost person. Then it goes through the gospel and the correct response to the Gospel. (This is the card that I passed out to students at this years Indiana Bible Camp (with a few minor changes))
Examining Evangelism Methods
- Picking the “Best” Method
- Open Air Preaching
- One-to-One Conversations
- Gospel Tracts – Giving the Gospel in Written Form
- Friendship Evangelism
- Inviting People to Church
- Being a “Good Example” (Lifestyle Evangelism)
Misc Articles About Evangelism
- The Mission of the Church
- Overcoming Our Excuses 1
- Overcoming Our Excuses 2
- The Fear of Awkwardness in Evangelism
- Don’t Be Afraid of Failing
- The Ten Commandments in the New Testament
- The Gospel of 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
- The Justice of God
- The Hatred and Wrath of God
- Do You Really Believe the Gospel Is Powerful?
- Serving God by Serving Others
- A Letter From an Atheist
- The Great Commission: Looking Deep into the Greek
- The Parable of the Lifesaving Station
- The Purpose of the Law
- Do You Have A Heart That’s “On Fire”?
Evangelism Lessons From Ezekiel
- The Condition of the People
- Most Will NOT Listen
- God’s Watchmen to the World
- God’s Attitude Towards Sin
- Messengers MUST Be Faithful to God
- Speak the Word of God
- The Uncomfortable Work of Evangelism
- You Are Accountable For YOUR Sin
- New Life From God
- Is God Fair?
- Even the O.T. God is a God of Love!
Evangelism Tweets: @EvangelismHelp
- We talk about what interests us the most. How often do you talk about Jesus?
- Are you REALLY following Jesus? Jesus said “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Has he made you a fisher of men? Followers fish
- EYE OPENING!! Examining the Original Greek of the Great Commission http://ow.ly/h1l1Z
- Inviting lost people 2 church is not evangelism. Don’t use it as a reason not 2 proclaim the gospel as ur commanded 2.
- Being a good example is not evangelism. We are command to proclaim the gospel. It is a spoken message.
- You will either bow the knee to Christ in this life, or the next. I pray you choose this one
- Would like your thoughts on this article: Are We Born Sinners? http://ow.ly/gXph7
- There are 2 type of people, those who profess the truth of God’s existence and those who suppress the truth of God’s existence. (Romans 1)
If you have any questions, please contact us at EvangelismHelp@gmail.com.